STUFF FOR SALE: LISTED

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
      For sale items: No, this is NOT a moving to Florida sale. I'm just
      tripping over stuff and too lazy to sell on eBay (at this time) or
      repair if IMAGINGED broke (at this time). Just a whim for an early
      spring cleaning. grampa jim...

      Acoustat 2+2 electrostatic speakers with Medallion C transformers.
      $650
      Scott 222C EL84 integrated tube amp. as is... $150 or $300 if I
      rebuild it
      Stromberg-Carlson EL84 integrated tube amp... $100 or $250 if I
      rebuild it
      Altec Lansing 1569A, rebuilt, painted black $600
      Dynaco MK III rebuilt with all matched parts via digital volt meter.
      SALE PENDING.
      Scott Nixon DAC heavily modified. SOLD!
      Dynaudio Aries speakers... $500
      Paradigm speakers... two way $35
      Mirage AVS 200-B mini speakers $25 (very small)
      Fisher KM-60 Tube tuner, aligned. $150 (Russ has first refusal)
      Dynaco FM3 aligned ($50)
      Various transistor tuners. modified and stock.
      Kenwood Audio scope KC 6060A $150
      Dynaco PAS modified $150
      Dynaco PAS stock and I will make sure it works properly for $150.

      MUCH, MUCH more sitting around. AAAACK and ARRGHHH!!! more to come
      this listed stuff just stands out right now.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
        SOLD: Acoustat 2+2 electrostatic speakers with Medallion C transformers.
        $650
        SOLD: Scott 222C EL84 integrated tube amp. as is... $150 or $300 if I
        rebuild it
        SOLD: Stromberg-Carlson EL84 integrated tube amp... $100 or $250 if I
        rebuild it
        PENDING: Altec Lansing 1569A, rebuilt, painted black $600
        SOLD: Dynaco MK III rebuilt with all matched parts via digital volt meter.
        SOLD: Scott Nixon DAC heavily modified.
        STILL AVAILABLE: Dynaudio Aries speakers... $500
        SOLD: Paradigm speakers... two way $35
        SOLD: Mirage AVS 200-B mini speakers $25 (very small)
        SOLD: Fisher KM-60 Tube tuner, aligned. $150 Dynaco FM3 aligned ($50)
        STILL AVAILABLE: Various transistor tuners. modified and stock.
        SOLD: Kenwood Audio scope KC 6060A $150
        PENDING: Dynaco PAS modified $150
        PULLED FOR FUTURE PROJECT: Dynaco PAS stock and I will make sure it works properly for $150.
        STILL AVAILABLE: 6SN7 linestage I built years ago. Modified several times. Quality parts, $150

        MORE STUFF SOON.............

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@...> wrote:

        > For sale items: No, this is NOT a moving to Florida sale. I'm just
        > tripping over stuff and too lazy to sell on eBay (at this time) or
        > repair if IMAGINGED broke (at this time). Just a whim for an early
        > spring cleaning. grampa jim...
        >
        > Acoustat 2+2 electrostatic speakers with Medallion C transformers.
        > $650
        > Scott 222C EL84 integrated tube amp. as is... $150 or $300 if I
        > rebuild it
        > Stromberg-Carlson EL84 integrated tube amp... $100 or $250 if I
        > rebuild it
        > Altec Lansing 1569A, rebuilt, painted black $600
        > Dynaco MK III rebuilt with all matched parts via digital volt meter.
        > SALE PENDING.
        > Scott Nixon DAC heavily modified. SOLD!
        > Dynaudio Aries speakers... $500
        > Paradigm speakers... two way $35
        > Mirage AVS 200-B mini speakers $25 (very small)
        > Fisher KM-60 Tube tuner, aligned. $150 (Russ has first refusal)
        > Dynaco FM3 aligned ($50)
        > Various transistor tuners. modified and stock.
        > Kenwood Audio scope KC 6060A $150
        > Dynaco PAS modified $150
        > Dynaco PAS stock and I will make sure it works properly for $150.
        >
        > MUCH, MUCH more sitting around. AAAACK and ARRGHHH!!! more to come
        > this listed stuff just stands out right now.

      • Nicholas Renter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
          Jim's listing inspired me to send this out again.

          Audio rack for sale. This is a Bello rack purchased at Tweeter a few years ago (for ~$700 if I recall correctly). Cherry trim. Black finish. Glass shelves. 38" tall. 4 shelves (with the middle two shelves adjustable in height). Picture attached.

          The glass shelves can handle more weight than you'd think, as I had a Rotel RMB-1095 on the bottom shelf for a while. I will deliver and assemble anywhere in the D/FW Metroplex. Probably rated 9/10.

          What I like about this rack is that it can handle a lot of equipment without looking imposing. It showcases the hardware. The cable management works well.

          No reasonable offer refused (as I have nothing to set on it anymore). The wife say's it's time to go. I hope she's talkin' about the audio rack.

          - Nicholas Renter
          (817) 313-1506

        • Nicholas Renter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30 6:48 PM
            (1) PS Audio xStream Digital Interconnect Cable (RCA - 1m) - This cable looks like a 10/10. I forgot that I was using it as a video cable between my DVR and TV in the bedroom, so I can assure you it is well broken in. I have all original packaging. Pictures available. No Reasonable Offer Refused.

            (1 pair) Straightwire Encore II Interconnect Cables (RCA - 1.5m) - Again, another find behind my TV. I'd rate these cables as an 8/10 due to age alone. Physically, they look like a 9/10. I do not have original packaging, so they will be delivered in a brand-new 1-quart zip-loc bag. Pictures available. No Reasonable Offer Refused.

            (1) Equipment Rack. This is a Bello rack purchased at Tweeter a few years ago. Cherry trim. Black finish. Glass shelves. 38" tall. 4 shelves (with the middle two shelves adjustable in height). Picture attached. The glass shelves can handle more weight than you'd think, as I had a Rotel RMB-1095 on the bottom shelf for a while. I will deliver and assemble anywhere in the D/FW Metroplex. Probably rated 9/10. What I like about this rack is that it can handle a lot of equipment without looking imposing. It showcases the hardware. The cable management works well. Again, no reasonable offer refused (and unreasonable offers considered). I will deliver and set up, too. Did I mention that?

            (1 Set) Boston Acoustics computer speakers (2 small speakers + 1 sub). Probably a 7/10 (mostly due to age). Hell, I'll give these away to anyone who purchases one of my other goods.

            Again, no reasonable offer refused. The old stuff gotta go to make room for the new stuff.

            - Nicholas Renter
            (817) 313-1506