Bottlehead meeting in March

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Greetings Members,
      I'm hoping to find a voluneteer in the Dallas area for a March Lone
      Star Bottlehead meeting. If you would like to host, fear NOT, I (we)
      will gladly help out with labor, cables, gear, money, food, etc. Open
      dates should be a Saturday or Sunday, one of the weekends of March 3 or
      17 or 24 or 31. Fred and HAS have a Houston meeting on the 10th, so if
      possible, leave that weekend open so Fred and other Houston members can
      come if they wish. As a last resort, I will host. Please let me know,
      yes or no! Thanks. jim...