For Sale: Bello Audio Rack

  • nrenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      All I have left for sale is my audio rack. This is a Bello rack purchased at Tweeter a few years
      ago (for ~$700 if I recall correctly). Cherry trim. Black finish. Glass shelves. 38" tall. 4 shelves
      (with the middle two shelves adjustable in height). Pictures available upon request (but you
      can get an idea of the rack from my old system pictures on Audiogon - ID: nrenter).

      The glass shelves can handle more weight than you'd think, as I had a Rotel RMB-1095 on
      the bottom shelf for a while. I will deliver and assemble anywhere in the D/FW Metroplex.
      Probably rated 9/10.

      What I like about this rack is that it can handle a lot of equipment without looking imposing.
      It showcases the hardware. The cable management works well.

      No reasonable offer refused (as I have nothing to set on it anymore). The wife say's it's time
      to go.

      - Nicholas Renter