Re: The ART Arrays

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
      OK,
      I would like the plans. Thanks! jim...

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
        I forgot to mention that I'm hosting the Lone Star Bottleheads meeting
        at my house in Houston on January 20th. This would be a good
        opportunity for anybody who wants to hear the ART arrays plus a few
        other diy speaker attempts. If a few DAC members are interested in
        hearing them, and somebody in Dallas were willing to host a meeting, I
        would be glad to haul them up for the occasion.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
          Fred,
          I'll fish around to see if someone wishes to host a March meeting.