THANKS FRANK! Great party.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
      I wish to thank Frank for another excellent Dallas Audio Club
      gathering. I was a very relaxed, friendly meeting. With several new
      faces. Hope to see everyone next year! jim...
    • phillip holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
        I totally agree. Great company, atmosphere, stereo, food, host, etc......
        Thanks again!
      • Dave Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006

          Frank,

          Thanks for having the event it was great. I look forward to attending future events.

          Thanks,

          Dave

          Same here, Frank....thanks for having us out....How will anybody ever top that food spread???

          Mesh.Net, http://www.mesh. net