Re: The Axiom AMps reurtn for the Holdays

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2006
      Dennis,
      Looking forward to these sessions! Hope to see everyone and hear
      these new products soon! jim...
      .--- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <chimeraone@...>

      http://www.chimeralabs.com/reviews_amps.html
      > and Bob Hoekstra tells me the improvement in sound performance is
      > significant. I was pretty happy with them last year so I am looking
      > forward to hearing the "changes".
      >
      > They are scheduled to up and running at Scott Sheaffer's in Wylie
      > from December 21st thru the 25th connected to the Azzolina Audio's
      > Gran Sfera Horn speakers. http://www.azzolinaaudio.com/
      >
      > Then they will be at Bob Spense's from Decemeber 26th to January
      2nd
      > connected to the MaxxHorn speakers. http://www.maxxhorn.com/
      >
      > Scott will be in Houston this week and he will post an invitation
      > DAC members with contact information and his address when he
      returns.

      > Bob will also post his invitation to DAC members with contact and
      > address information.
      >
      > Scott, Bob and I are very interested in your evaluations about the
      > Axiom Amps and their speakers. So please bring your "reference"
      > recordings and your Golden Ears for some Serious Listening and
      > Feedback.
      >
      > In addition to any Dallas Audio Members who participate, I will
      > invite a few friends and customers that wanted to hear them. I will
      > also send personal invitations to the DAC members who participated
      > last year. Their feedback was very helpful. Of course I will be
      happy
      > to answer any questions anyone might have.
      >
      > Due to Family commitments, Bob Hoekstra will only be there on the
      > 21st and 26th. Since I am behind on orders and I am still working
      on
      > the production Axiom layouts I will only be able to attend a few
      days
      > as well.
      >
      > I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday Season,
      >
      > Dennis

    • drspenceii
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2006
        Seasons Greetings Members!!!

        Beginning the day after Christmas, My home will be open to DAC members
        and all music lovers for listening to the Axion 300B amplifiers with
        the MaxxHorn Immersion Loudspeakers.

        Please call me 972-618-6787 and tell me when you prefer to join us.
        I will hold a time.

        Bob Spence
        2601 Chadbourne Drive
        Plano, Texas 75023

        I have been ask to limit each session to four audio enthusiasts. This
        will provide a more enjoyable setting for detailed listening session
        in order to provide Dennis and I quality feedback on Axiom and MaxxHorn.

        To assure a quality listening environment, there will be a separate
        room for guests to meet, talk quietly, enjoy refreshments and to catch
        up the latest audio chat. Dennis and I ask that talking be kept to a
        minimum in the listening room as a courtesy to those who come with
        music in hand to listen seriously. Please bring your favorite CD's,
        SACD's, or vinyl records.
        Support equipment: Vacuum State Level 5+ modified SACD/CD player; Rega
        P3 through a Hagerman Octal Cornet Phono stage.

        Please call me 972-618-6787 and tell me when you prefer to join us.
        I will hold a time.

        Tuesday, December 26.
        Morning for set-up and break-in. Listening 12PM - 8PM

        Wednesday, December 27. 4PM - 9PM

        Thursday, December 28. 10AM - 4PM

        Saturday, December 30. 10AM - 6PM

        Thank you for coming.

        Bob Spence
        MaxxHorn

        Please call me 972-618-6787 and tell me when you prefer to join us.
        I will hold a time.

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <chimeraone@...> wrote:

        > Last year's DAC members' feedback on the Axiom Amps' sound
        > performance was so helpful. Bob and I thought it would be a good idea
        > to bring them back for more listening sessions.
        >
        > We have refined the circuit based on feedback from those sessions,
        > reviews can be found at http://www.chimeralabs.com/reviews_amps.html
        > and Bob Hoekstra tells me the improvement in sound performance is
        > significant. I was pretty happy with them last year so I am looking
        > forward to hearing the "changes".
        >
        > They are scheduled to up and running at Scott Sheaffer's in Wylie
        > from December 21st thru the 25th connected to the Azzolina Audio's
        > Gran Sfera Horn speakers. http://www.azzolinaaudio.com/
        >
        > Then they will be at Bob Spense's from
        > connected to the MaxxHorn speakers. http://www.maxxhorn.com/
        >
        > Scott will be in Houston this week and he will post an invitation to
        > DAC members with contact information and his address when he returns.
        >
        > Bob will also post his invitation to DAC members with contact and
        > address information.
        >
        > Scott, Bob and I are very interested in your evaluations about the
        > Axiom Amps and their speakers. So please bring your "reference"
        > recordings and your Golden Ears for some Serious Listening and
        > Feedback.
        >
        > In addition to any Dallas Audio Members who participate, I will
        > invite a few friends and customers that wanted to hear them. I will
        > also send personal invitations to the DAC members who participated
        > last year. Their feedback was very helpful. Of course I will be happy
        > to answer any questions anyone might have.
        >
        > Due to Family commitments, Bob Hoekstra will only be there on the
        > 21st and 26th. Since I am behind on orders and I am still working on
        > the production Axiom layouts I will only be able to attend a few days
        > as well.
        >
        > I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday Season,
        >
        > Dennis

      • drspenceii
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
          Hello Members,

          For those who have not heard the Axiom amplifiers with the MaxxHorns,
          plan to join us on Saturday or Sunday. Very Sweet and detailed! Axiom
          is a very low noise amplifier that is perfect for high efficiency
          loudspeakers.

          In order to accommodate more members and their guests, I have expanded
          the hours Saturday from 10 AM until 10 PM. I am also adding hours on
          Sunday, Noon until 4 PM.

          RSVP, please 972-618-6787

          Bring your favorite music.

          See You Soon,