RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Next DAC meet Dec 9th noon to 6pm

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2006

      I am new to the group so I am a little unsure what interests the group might have. I have a modified version of the Lite Audio Model 60. It has Mcap super MKP gold caps in the output buffer stages and ENLA, Solen and Kendieil caps through the rest of the circuitry. I would be glad to bring it if there is any interest, I also have a couple of new speaker designs that I will try to bring one is a Seas two way that is currently awaiting parts for the crossover, so if I get it voiced I will bring them along.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
        Frank,

        that private email I tried to send you bounced. I plan on making at
        least a cameo.

        wrote:

        > Hello everyone, I would like to open up my house for a DAC meeting
        > on Dec 9th noon to 6pm? I will provide lunch and if you would please
        > let me know if you're able to attend so that I have plenty of food
        > for everyone. We could also take advantage of this time to talk
        > about the Lone Star Audio Fest if needed. Please bring what ever
        > audio gear you want!
        >

        > I will have the same two rooms available for audio; however I will
        > have mostly different audio gear from last time. One room will have
        > a pair of rebuilt Mark Logons 2.6 and Dennis Murphy 3 ways with
        > Rogue M120 mono amps? CD player and MMF 7 turntable with hopefully a
        > new Gardo Platinum cart by then. The other room will have a pair of
        > Beta Horn speakers with heathkit W5s, CD and table?

        > 4009 Andrew ave
        > Denton TX 7621
        >

        > BYOB please
        >

        > Thanks
        >

        > Frank

      • russman_dac
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
          I'll be there too Frank, but I won't eat much ;) I think I'll get
          Thatcher out of his coffin and make him come too.
        • russman_dac
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
            Nick - If the 6-packs are around after CES, I'll drop you a line. The
            audio kitty is dry until then.