Stuff (still) for sale...

  • Nicholas Renter
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 29, 2006
      My toys are moving fast...here's what I have left (in case you are interested):

      Audio Electronic Supply AE-3 DJH Tube Pre-amp w/ Remote
      Audio Electronic Supply Six Pacs Tube Monoblock Amps
      Bello Equipment Rack (for picture, see listings on Audiogon for the other equipment).

      For full details, see listings at Audiogon. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

      - Nicholas Renter

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hey Guys,
        Don't forget our pal Frank Conner is hosting a club meeting
        December 9th in his home. Address in his post below. I'm hauling two
        sets of speakers and some tricked out Dynaco amps, maybe more. I'm
        going to be selling some things. OOPS, I see the zip code comes up
        short a number short. Frank??? jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "budandfun" <Bear-hifi@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello everyone, I would like to open up my house for a DAC meeting
        > on Dec 9th noon to 6pm… I will provide lunch and if you would
        please
        > let me know if you're able to attend so that I have plenty of food
        > for everyone. We could also take advantage of this time to talk
        > about the Lone Star Audio Fest if needed. Please bring what ever
        > audio gear you want!
        >

        > I will have the same two rooms available for audio; however I will
        > have mostly different audio gear from last time. One room will
        have
        > a pair of rebuilt Mark Logons 2.6 and Dennis Murphy 3 ways with
        > Rogue M120 mono amps… CD player and MMF 7 turntable with hopefully
        > new Gardo Platinum cart by then. The other room will have a pair of
        > Beta Horn speakers with heathkit W5s, CD and table…

        > 4009 Andrew ave
        > Denton TX 7621
        >

        > BYOB please
        >

        > Thanks
        >

        > Frank

      • Dave Thomas
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2006

          I am new to the group so I am a little unsure what interests the group might have. I have a modified version of the Lite Audio Model 60. It has Mcap super MKP gold caps in the output buffer stages and ENLA, Solen and Kendieil caps through the rest of the circuitry. I would be glad to bring it if there is any interest, I also have a couple of new speaker designs that I will try to bring one is a Seas two way that is currently awaiting parts for the crossover, so if I get it voiced I will bring them along.

          Dave

          wrote:

          > Hello everyone, I would like to open up my house for a DAC meeting
          > on Dec 9th noon to 6pm… I will provide lunch and if you would
          please
          > let me know if you're able to attend so that I have plenty of food
          > for everyone. We could also take advantage of this time to talk
          > about the Lone Star Audio Fest if needed. Please bring what ever
          > audio gear you want!
          >

          > I will have the same two rooms available for audio; however I will
          > have mostly different audio gear from last time. One room will
          have
          > a pair of rebuilt Mark Logons 2.6 and Dennis Murphy 3 ways with
          > Rogue M120 mono amps… CD player and MMF 7 turntable with hopefully
          > new Gardo Platinum cart by then. The other room will have a pair of
          > Beta Horn speakers with heathkit W5s, CD and table…
          >

          > http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ dallasaudioclub/
          >

          > 4009 Andrew ave
          > Denton
          w:st="on">TX 7621

          > BYOB please
          >

          > Thanks
          >

          > Frank

        • oscar_in_fw
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
            Frank,

            that private email I tried to send you bounced. I plan on making at
            least a cameo.

            wrote:

            > Hello everyone, I would like to open up my house for a DAC meeting
            > on Dec 9th noon to 6pm? I will provide lunch and if you would please
            > let me know if you're able to attend so that I have plenty of food
            > for everyone. We could also take advantage of this time to talk
            > about the Lone Star Audio Fest if needed. Please bring what ever
            > audio gear you want!
            >

            > I will have the same two rooms available for audio; however I will
            > have mostly different audio gear from last time. One room will have
            > a pair of rebuilt Mark Logons 2.6 and Dennis Murphy 3 ways with
            > Rogue M120 mono amps? CD player and MMF 7 turntable with hopefully a
            > new Gardo Platinum cart by then. The other room will have a pair of
            > Beta Horn speakers with heathkit W5s, CD and table?

            > 4009 Andrew ave
            > Denton TX 7621
            >

            > BYOB please
            >

            > Thanks
            >

            > Frank

          • russman_dac
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
              I'll be there too Frank, but I won't eat much ;) I think I'll get
              Thatcher out of his coffin and make him come too.
            • russman_dac
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 8, 2006
                Nick - If the 6-packs are around after CES, I'll drop you a line. The
                audio kitty is dry until then.