Vinyl Record Garage Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hey Guys,
        There is a garage sale going on one house over behind me. We share the alley. Address is 2108 Mistletoe The guy has maybe 1,000 records. Not much classical but oldies, rock, smooth jazz, a little jazz. He has about twice that much of the good stuff but not for sell. All records are 3 for $1.00 I felt obligated to tell all!!! jim...