Audio meet in San Antonio Nov 4th.

  • wardsweb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      I will be hosting a audio gathering of the Lone Star bottleheads at my
      home in San Antonio on November 4th from noon to 6pm. When EveAnna
      found out I was featuring a Manley Stingray amp, she sent some SWAG to
      give away. Then I heard from their head of sales, that he's going to
      try and make it too. Way Cool!

      I will have a plethora of speaker to try: Martin Logan CLS, Roksan Rok
      One, custom JBL/Altec horns, Fred diy high efficiency 1.5cu ft towers,
      Insignia and others. Sources include: Clearaudio Champion II with an
      SME 309 arm, Shanling T100 CDP, Teac X-1000R reel to reel, and more,
      not counting what others bring. That and you get Texas Bar-B-Q. It's
      all about having fun.