FS : Studio One Pi Speakers aka Fred's EZ speakers!

  • nsrajiv
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hi,

      I would like to sell a pair of Studio One Pi speakers that were built
      by Fred. The cabinets are unfinished.

      From Fred's website, here's a brief description of the speakers -
      Woofer - 8" Eminence Alpha
      Tweeter - GR Research GR-T6
      About 95db efficient, easy 8 ohm load, first order cross over.

      I bought the cabinets from Fred a few months after i heard those
      speakers at Russ' place.
      Asking for $230.00

      Lemme know if you are interested in seeing some pics, i can email
      them to you.

      Thanks!
      Rajiv
    • nsrajiv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2008
        Hi,

        I would like to sell a pair of Studio One Pi speakers that were built
        by Fred Thompson. The cabinets are unfinished.

        From Fred's website, here's a brief description of the speakers -
        Woofer - 8" Eminence Alpha
        Tweeter - GR Research GR-T6
        About 95db efficient, easy 8 ohm load, first order cross over.

        I bought the cabinets from Fred a few months after i heard those
        speakers at Russ' place.
        Asking for $175.00. The drivers by themselves cost about $140.00

        I've also posted this on audiocircle, and you can see some pics of the
        speakers.

        http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=49364.msg443695

        I am moving apartments, and would prefer not to take these
        along with me. Movers are scheduled to come on the 01/20/08, and I'd
        like to sell these before then.

        Thanks!
        Rajiv