Re: [dallasaudioclub] Round Rock Bottlehead meeting

  • Ish Ahmad
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2006
      I have Apogee Fullrange, Diva, Scintilla, Duetta and Centaur Major.

      Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:
      Which ones do you have? I have a project pair of
      Duetta Signatures. I need a new bass panel in one.

      Luther

      http://lonestarbott leheads.org/ gallery/thumbnai ls.php?album= 28

      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
        Hi Ish,
        Yes I still want to come visit. I'll email you off-line. jim...