Re: [dallasaudioclub] Round Rock Bottlehead meeting

  • Wardsweb
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2006
      Which ones do you have? I have a project pair of
      Duetta Signatures. I need a new bass panel in one.

      Luther

      http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28

      > Luther
      >
      > --- Jim <jim@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ish Ahmad
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2006
        I have Apogee Fullrange, Diva, Scintilla, Duetta and Centaur Major.

        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
          Hi Ish,
          Yes I still want to come visit. I'll email you off-line. jim...