Re: [dallasaudioclub] Round Rock Bottlehead meeting

  • Ish Ahmad
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21 3:23 PM
      Hello guys:

      If any of you want to listen to my Apogee speakers driven by TRL amps, you are welcome to.

      Ish

      Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:
      You may see the pictures online:

      http://lonestarbott leheads.org/ gallery/thumbnai ls.php?album= 28

      Luther

      --- Jim <jim@fmtunerinfo. com> wrote:

      > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Wardsweb
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21 4:04 PM
        Which ones do you have? I have a project pair of
        Duetta Signatures. I need a new bass panel in one.

        Luther

        --- Ish Ahmad <dr_ish_a@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys:
        >
        > If any of you want to listen to my Apogee speakers
        > driven by TRL amps, you are welcome to.
        >
        > Ish
        >

        > Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:
        > You may see the pictures online:

        http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28

        > Luther
        >
        > --- Jim <jim@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ish Ahmad
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22 11:33 AM
          I have Apogee Fullrange, Diva, Scintilla, Duetta and Centaur Major.

          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27 7:00 AM
            Hi Ish,
            Yes I still want to come visit. I'll email you off-line. jim...