Round Rock Bottlehead meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2006
      Music lovers,, one and ALL!
    • Wardsweb
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
        You may see the pictures online:

        http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28

        Luther

        --- Jim <jim@...> wrote:

        > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ish Ahmad
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2006
          Hello guys:

          If any of you want to listen to my Apogee speakers driven by TRL amps, you are welcome to.

          Ish

          --- Jim <jim@fmtunerinfo. com> wrote:

          > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Wardsweb
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2006
            Which ones do you have? I have a project pair of
            Duetta Signatures. I need a new bass panel in one.

            Luther

            --- Ish Ahmad <dr_ish_a@...> wrote:

            > Hello guys:
            >
            > If any of you want to listen to my Apogee speakers
            > driven by TRL amps, you are welcome to.
            >
            > Ish
            >

            > Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:
            > You may see the pictures online:

            http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28

            > Luther
            >
            > --- Jim <jim@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Music lovers,, one and ALL!

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Ish Ahmad
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2006
              I have Apogee Fullrange, Diva, Scintilla, Duetta and Centaur Major.

              http://mail. yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
                Hi Ish,
                Yes I still want to come visit. I'll email you off-line. jim...