Lone Star Bottleheads - Round Rock, Sept 10

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      The Lone Star Bottleheads will meet Sunday, September 10 from 12 noon
      until six o'clock in Round Rock, near Austin. See the link below for
      directions to the meeting. Dallas Audio Club members are especially
      welcome at our meetings.

      http://lonestarbottleheads.org/meeting_roundrock.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006

        Good Morning Fred,

          I've tried to access Lone Star Bottleheads for several days and it won't come up. Any chance you have the directions to post here for those wanting to go? Thanks jim...