Lone Star Audio Fest Website

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      It's up! We're just getting to the point of inviting exhibitors, so
      the exhibitor list on the web site includes only those who were at the
      2006 Great Plains Audio Fest.

      This has the potential to be a very good show for exhibitors and
      visitors alike. The emphasis on non-mainstream manufacturers places
      them in the spotlight and not overshadowed by the high ad budget mega
      manufacturers as they are at other shows, and the lack of an exhibitor
      fee makes it a no brainer - great exposure for only the price of a
      hotel room. Ditto for visitors - no entry fee.

      http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        Yep Fred,
        I predict a good time will be had by all. I will copy and past your
        message to the some members (who may not come here often) in a private
        email. jim...