Re: Wow! 103 at 4:00

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2006
      Of course it's ok with me if you sell them. Regarding the dreaded
      WAF curse, geezeers like Jim Rivers and I could give you free advice
      on the topic of audio negotiations. Years of careful practice have
      elevated our skills to the point where we can have two or more messy
      systems in the house, including 6' tall speakers, with no complaints
      from the signficant other. Of course the downside is that while
      we're training you our wives will be training your wife in the art
      of exacting expensive jewelry, new cars, being taken to the ballet,
      decorating the house with girlie things, etc. in return for a few
      very small favors.

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "V.G.B." <zobsky@...> wrote:

      > Ah, .. the curse of the audiophille, the much dreaded WAF, rears
      its head. Welcome to the other side, my freind : )

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2006
        OK, I have an email ii for Russ to let us know. I will let you know
        in case I, or others, can't make the meeting. jim...