Re: In Heavy Rotation: July

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Picked up Kate Melua's "Piece by Piece" CD and Moody Blues's "On the
      Threshold of a Dream" and "Question of Balance" SACDs (will need to
      listen again to the SACDs in multichannel mode).

      Pretty dormant on the music listening scene. The only music I've
      listened to in the month of July are the three (3) aforementioned
      pieces. I won't include the umpteenth number of times I play The
      Rippingtons for my kid.

      I imagine the listening sessions will heat up when my very first tubed
      preamp arrives.