Inherited: TEAC 2340R 4 channel Simul-trak, Stereo Tape deck RTR.

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Barely used. Probably hasn't been used in ages so I won't be
      surprised if the caps need to be replaced. Never having owned a RTR
      nor having any tapes, what the
      heck can I do with this thing ?

      I vaguely recall hearing a jaw-dropping C&W studio master tape
      recording I could live with but that would require a tape collection.

      Guess I could take bids or accept donations of 7" reels (intact
      Beatles master tapes would be ideal).