In Heavy Rotation: July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      What's playing at your house?

      In heavy rotation on the main system this July. Music by...

      ON CD...

      Etta James/Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson (The Late Show)

      B tribe ( Album ) 5

      Katie Melua ( Two different albums ) "Piece By Piece" and "Call Off
      the Search"

      Damien Rice (Damien Rice O)

      Cowboy Junkies (The Trinity Sessions)

      On Vinyl... Lyle Lovett (several albums)

      Patsy Cline & Jim Reeves (Remembering MCA 1467)

      Gene McDaniels (Hit After Hit)

      Pattie Page (Golden Hits)

      The Best of Faron Young (Impact Records ?)Windham Hill Records 1982,
      84 and 86.

      jim...
    • oscar_in_fw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Picked up Kate Melua's "Piece by Piece" CD and Moody Blues's "On the
        Threshold of a Dream" and "Question of Balance" SACDs (will need to
        listen again to the SACDs in multichannel mode).

        Pretty dormant on the music listening scene. The only music I've
        listened to in the month of July are the three (3) aforementioned
        pieces. I won't include the umpteenth number of times I play The
        Rippingtons for my kid.

        I imagine the listening sessions will heat up when my very first tubed
        preamp arrives.