Re: Hello to all

  • dr_ish_a
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
      Hello Jim:

      Thanks. I have been to your house once.

      I myself have good things to say about Dennis. He is a great guy,
      and very knowledgeable.

      yes, I have 4 monoblocks of Tube Research GT-400s. They outperform
      the Jadis JA-500, which I have just sold. The strength of the TRL
      amps is not that they are giant but they have the best sound of out
      all the amps that I have listened to or lived with including all
      tube and solid states.

      Bring the friend from Nashville along and some original Elvis LPs :)

      Yes, you are welcome to come and listen to them driving my Apogee
      Fullrange.

      > Welcome Ish,
      > Dennis has said good thinks about you. Do you still have those
      giant
      > tube amps? Believe it or not, a friend in Nashville says I HAVE to
      hear
      > those. jim...
      > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "dr_ish_a" <dr_ish_a@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello guys
      > >

      > > This is Ish from Arlington. In fact, I know several of you.
      > >
      > > Glad to be here.

    • dr_ish_a
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
        That is great, John.

        We will have to do the gathering after July 16 as I am unavailable
        before that.

        > YES, Jim, you and Lebowitz need to get over there. Ish, if you have
        those amps, we probably have a mutual friend in Kirk Hammond, his
        house is where I 1st heard them

      • dr_ish_a
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
          By the way, the details of my current setup at at audiogon:

          http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1066703453&read&3&4&