Re: WANTED - Vintage Tube Receiver

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
      Ok, we have a working clean Scott for sure. I also have access to a
      400 and 500, waiting to hear back on what kind of shape they are in.

      The Eico has sat for a LONG time, and has some minor cosmetic issues,
      so I'm taking it OUT of the loop, for now.

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
        Brought a Fisher 400 inside today, putting it on the variac tonight.
        CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN unit. I'll make sure to bring it to the meet. I
        have some 500's and a couple 800's also. The 400 just caught my eye,
        so I chose to start on it.

        Cheers,
        Russ