Re: Hello to all

  • dr_ish_a
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
      Thanks Dennis, hello Richard.

      Dennis, how have you been?

      > Hi Ish,
      >

      > Welcome aboard.
      >

      > Best Regards,

    • dr_ish_a
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
        Hello Jim:

        Thanks. I have been to your house once.

        I myself have good things to say about Dennis. He is a great guy,
        and very knowledgeable.

        yes, I have 4 monoblocks of Tube Research GT-400s. They outperform
        the Jadis JA-500, which I have just sold. The strength of the TRL
        amps is not that they are giant but they have the best sound of out
        all the amps that I have listened to or lived with including all
        tube and solid states.

        Bring the friend from Nashville along and some original Elvis LPs :)

        Yes, you are welcome to come and listen to them driving my Apogee
        Fullrange.

        > Welcome Ish,
        > Dennis has said good thinks about you. Do you still have those
        giant
        > tube amps? Believe it or not, a friend in Nashville says I HAVE to
        hear
        > those. jim...
        > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "dr_ish_a" <dr_ish_a@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello guys
        > >

        > > This is Ish from Arlington. In fact, I know several of you.
        > >
        > > Glad to be here.

      • dr_ish_a
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
          That is great, John.

          We will have to do the gathering after July 16 as I am unavailable
          before that.

          > YES, Jim, you and Lebowitz need to get over there. Ish, if you have
          those amps, we probably have a mutual friend in Kirk Hammond, his
          house is where I 1st heard them

        • dr_ish_a
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
            By the way, the details of my current setup at at audiogon:

            http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1066703453&read&3&4&