Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Hello to all

  • john j via
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
      YES, Jim, you and Lebowitz need to get over there.  Ish, if you have those amps, we probably have a mutual friend in Kirk Hammond, his house is where I 1st heard them

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
        Thanks Dennis, hello Richard.

        Dennis, how have you been?

        > Hi Ish,
        >

        > Welcome aboard.
        >

        > Best Regards,

      • dr_ish_a
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
          Hello Jim:

          Thanks. I have been to your house once.

          I myself have good things to say about Dennis. He is a great guy,
          and very knowledgeable.

          yes, I have 4 monoblocks of Tube Research GT-400s. They outperform
          the Jadis JA-500, which I have just sold. The strength of the TRL
          amps is not that they are giant but they have the best sound of out
          all the amps that I have listened to or lived with including all
          tube and solid states.

          Bring the friend from Nashville along and some original Elvis LPs :)

          Yes, you are welcome to come and listen to them driving my Apogee
          Fullrange.

          > Welcome Ish,
          > Dennis has said good thinks about you. Do you still have those
          giant
          > tube amps? Believe it or not, a friend in Nashville says I HAVE to
          hear
          > those. jim...
          > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "dr_ish_a" <dr_ish_a@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello guys
          > >

          > > This is Ish from Arlington. In fact, I know several of you.
          > >
          > > Glad to be here.

        • dr_ish_a
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
            That is great, John.

            We will have to do the gathering after July 16 as I am unavailable
            before that.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 27, 2006
              By the way, the details of my current setup at at audiogon:

              http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1066703453&read&3&4&