Axiom Listening Session

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      I want to thank the DAC members for their interest and their e-mail
      replies. I also want to apologize for not realizing Sunday, the 18th
      of June, is Fathers Day. Sometimes I lose track of time, days and
      events.

      So of course we should pick a time that might be more convenient.
      It's will take place on Saturday the 17th of June, in the afternoon
      and early evening.

      Charlie Azzolina has been kind enough to let us plug the Axioms into
      a very nice high efficiency audio system in his downtown Dallas
      Studio near the Fair Park. I have listened to his system, although
      not with his latest improvements. I think his horn speakers provide
      the resolution and clarity that should enable listeners to evaluate
      the Axiom Amplifier's sound performance. You can go to Charley's
      website for more information. http://www.azzolinaaudio.com/

      Bob Hoekstra and I are interested in hearing about an aspect of Music
      Reproduction the Axiom Amp needs to improve on, instead of what it
      does well. Honest feedback during the 7 years it took to develop the
      Amp helped us achieve its current performance level. We and the
      people who have already heard the Axioms think we are very close but
      we need more ears to listen and tell us what they think.

      Please bring the Vinyl or CD Music you love, to find out if the Amps
      bring it to Life.

      Thanks,

      Dennis
    • Dennis