Axiom Listening Invitation

  • azzolinaaudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Dear Dallas Audio Club members and Music lovers at large,

      I am happy to announce that the Axiom amplifiers will be available for audition in my
      studio this coming Saturday. As many of you know this amplifier project has been under
      way for 7 years with a unique collective of experience at its helm. Both Dennis Boyle and
      Bob Hoekstra will attend. I believe Dennis that has already posted the announcement. I
      would like to invite those interested in listening and evaluating this amplifier to my studio
      between the hours of 12 and 6pm. Since this is a focused listening opportunity there will
      be no refreshments and I would like to make the following requests.

      Please bring the music which you would like to hear. We will have a Galibier turntable,
      Triplanar tone arm and a cartridge to be announced along with a USB non SPDIF digital
      source for CD playback. So vinyl or CDs are equally welcome.

      Please respect the listening process and take discussions to the hallway outside the
      listening room so that those listening can be allowed to do so undisturbed.

      Please come prepared to offer some feedback concerning your impressions and what
      could be improved.

      RSVP with intended time of arrival.

      With those caveats out of the way, I would like to say that I very much look forward to
      having you over to enjoy some music and become acquainted with some rather special
      equipment.

      Sincerely,

      Charles Azzolina-Michlin
      Azzolina Audio