? Axiom Listening Session?

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Some of you may be aware that I have spent over 6 years working with
      Dr. Bob Hoekstra(the guy responsible for the NASCAR Hoekstra Racing
      Engines)on the Axiom Amp. A single ended design that does not have a
      resistor or capacitor in the signal path....well there is a wirewound
      volume control. Bob and I will be releasing the amp this year. If you
      are interested in more information you can visit the
      www.ChimeraLabs.com website for test results, reviews and schematics

      Please understand that the amps are not released, there is a waiting
      list of over 80 Team Axiom members that have been waiting a long time
      to place an order, so this is not a sales pitch.

      I just got a call from Bob and he will be driving an antique
      grandfathers clock up to his daughter and son-in law near Lewisville.
      He told me ther is room in the truck for the prototype pair of Axiom
      amps. Quite a few Dallas Audio Club members have voiced an interest
      in hearing these amps. I will be contacting those members directly.

      Bob and I will trying to work out some time on Sunday the 18th or
      Monday the 19th to have the amps plugged in. I will leave it up to
      the Members who want to hear it in their system to decide if they
      want company.