Thank you all!

  • drspenceii
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      Hello Friends!

      Charlie Brown ("The Wonder Dog!"), Nelson and I want to thank you all
      for making this a very special meeting.

      Many of you brought music, interconnects and/or equipment to share.
      We had sixteen in all who were present including myself. (If I forgot
      anyone or have your names incorrect please forgive me!)

      Charlie Brown (The Master Host)
      Jim
      Russ
      Dennis
      Albert
      Johan
      Frank
      Rick
      Mike (Rick's son)
      Venay
      David
      Jesse
      John (Jim's friend from Tennessee)
      Richard (my brother)
      Nelson (my son)
      Bob

      A special "Thank You!" to my wife, Carol, for being so understanding
      for over thirty years!

      We missed those of you who were unable to attend.

      Bob