Re: [dallasaudioclub] Knob and parts

  • john j via
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      Thought about you last night Jim, Audo Research D110(lot of their big stuff
      did) has both outputs and voltage meters. Voltage meter dead on 127 volts.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        That amp would be just as happy with Dallas' outraggious over-
        voltage. Guess things aren't much better in Nashville! jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "john j via" <jvia@...> wrote:

        > Thought about you last night Jim, Audo Research D110(lot of their
        big stuff
        > did) has both outputs and voltage meters. Voltage meter dead on 127
        volts.

      • john j via
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          With your non fondness of Audio Research gear, I know I won't have to br
          tempted toburden you with this problem