Knob and parts

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      Now I wonder which ones would be right for my next project? Thanks to
      Luther for the link. jim...
      http://www.vt4c.com/shop/program/main.php?group_id=2&cat_id=6#352
      or.....
      http://www.vt4c.com/shop/program/main.php
    • john j via

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          That amp would be just as happy with Dallas' outraggious over-
          voltage. Guess things aren't much better in Nashville! jim...
          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "john j via" <jvia@...> wrote:

          > Thought about you last night Jim, Audo Research D110(lot of their
          big stuff
          > did) has both outputs and voltage meters. Voltage meter dead on 127
          volts.

        • john j via
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
            With your non fondness of Audio Research gear, I know I won't have to br
            tempted toburden you with this problem