Re: Bob and Ray!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Actually, 'MY' Bob and Ray are two good internet friends and both are
      very skilled audio techs. I've learned a lot from them both. If only
      they lived down the street... One lives in New York. One lives in
      Michigan. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dolan" <james.dolan@...>
      wrote:

      > "....ee Ballou here from inside the hi-fi Aladdin's Cave located on
      the premises of soldering wizard Mr. Jim Rivers"

      Title_ID=7290§ion=music

      > From: "Jim" jim@...
      > Date: Tue May 23, 2006 0:55pm(PDT)
      > Subject: Re: Subject: New DIY tuner reports on TIC
      >
      > It is a great sound/DXing tuner! jim...--- In
      > dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "phillip holmes" <insuranceman@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I bet it's a stereo spectacular after they got finished.
      > > Phillip

      Music entertainment jobs
      > Music entertainment industry Music entertainment jobs Audio book
      club

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "dallasaudioclub" on the web.

      Service.