hardwired

  • phillip holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      I've done hardwired interconnects many times.  With a low output MC cartridge, dramatic (I mean it!) gains can be realized by going from cartridge pins to the preamp in one run.  I also had Altec amps that I hardwired.  If you like your cable, you should like it even better without RCAs.  RCAs are poor connections.  I've heard of people going to BNC and some guys trying those ultra high bandwidth ham radio connections.  Speaking of ham, don't forget Ham-Com is coming soon in Plano.  Be there or else!
      Phillip