Re: WANTED - Vintage Tube Receiver

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2004
      I may have know of a couple, I want to say a Sherwood and an Eico
      Tube receiver for sure, probably more.

      It will be Sunday afternoon before I check my 'source'.

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • tim nickerson
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2004
        Russ

        Thanks - look forward to hearing from you.

        Tim

        --- Russ <ranchodeaudio@...> wrote:

        > I may have know of a couple, I want to say a
        > Sherwood and an Eico
        > Tube receiver for sure, probably more.
        >
        > It will be Sunday afternoon before I check my
        > 'source'.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Russ

      • Russ
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
          Ok, we have a working clean Scott for sure. I also have access to a
          400 and 500, waiting to hear back on what kind of shape they are in.

          The Eico has sat for a LONG time, and has some minor cosmetic issues,
          so I'm taking it OUT of the loop, for now.

          Cheers,
          Russ
        • Russ
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
            Brought a Fisher 400 inside today, putting it on the variac tonight.
            CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN unit. I'll make sure to bring it to the meet. I
            have some 500's and a couple 800's also. The 400 just caught my eye,
            so I chose to start on it.

            Cheers,
            Russ