RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Yesterday's Meeting

  • Johno Kantz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
      man, I'm sad I couldn't make it. Was busy workin'. Even worse, I'm a
      fellow Dentonite. It would not have been much of a trek to come out and say
      'hi'.

      Been having a time with the records I picked up from last meeting. That
      Patti Smith LP I found in the box has been getting a lot of play ;) - Thanks
      Jim.

      Maybe next time...
      ~J. Kantz