RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Tulsa Show

  • Ponton, Kenneth D
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2006

      I missed the meeting also. But Tulsa would be nice. Maybe a trip to the Tulsa Zoo one day, next day checkout the Tulsa show.

      Ken Ponton

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
        man, I'm sad I couldn't make it. Was busy workin'. Even worse, I'm a
        fellow Dentonite. It would not have been much of a trek to come out and say
        'hi'.

        Been having a time with the records I picked up from last meeting. That
        Patti Smith LP I found in the box has been getting a lot of play ;) - Thanks
        Jim.

        Maybe next time...
        ~J. Kantz