Re: Great Plains Audio Fest Reminder

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2006
      Forgot to include the link. It's
      http://www.greatplainsaudiofest.com/registration.html

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Thompson"
      <fredaudio@...> wrote:

      > I got a king suite like I had last year. Take a look at the room
      diagrams in the link below. I'll have them remove the TVand the
      table/chairs. It's not very big, and there's a strong midbass node
      when you're sitting close to the opposite wall, but that's the way
      it is with hotel rooms. I have no idea what room number it will be,
      but they assigned all the exhibitors rooms on the same floor last
      year. Wayne plans to have a poster in the lobby with exhibitors'
      room numbers. The room is $114/nite.

      Mirror
      > > 6C33C SET monoblocks, DIY 95dB two-way floorstanding speakers
      (the
      > > ones I brought to Saturday's meeting), Belkin power
      conditioner,
      > > cables, equipment stand, etc. I'll also bring a couple of 24
      packs
      > > of Shiner to put in the fridge for medicinal use as a
      homesickness
      > > antidote. There won't be room for any vinyl equipment or for
      any
      > > other speakers in our suite, but bring your favorite
      electronic
      > > components to slip into the system, and a few of your favorite
      CD's
      > > too.
      > >
      > > We plan to arrive about noon on Friday (May 5th) and to leave
      Sunday