RE: [dallasaudioclub] can anyone turn me a couple of pairs of wood phase plugs

  • Dennis Boyle
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2004
      Thanks for the link...Using "off the shelf" plastic was pretty creative
      and the exponential phase plug sure tamed the infamous Lowther bump.
      There is a message there, if you take the time to think about it.

      The large Lowther "doorknob" wood phase plug used on the TP1s started
      life as a drawer pull knob.

      Maybe you can find a lot of things to try at the Grocery and Hardware
      stores. Let us know what you find out.

      Dennis Boyle
      Chimera Laboratories
      Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/