Next Dallas Audio Club meeting will be April 22 '06

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
      OK DAC Dudes and Dudettes. Our next blowout { bring music! }  will be April 22th from about noon until 6 PM. BYOB and BYOCD and BYOV The meeting will be hosted by Frank Conner who lives just south of Dentin. jim...
    • Jim Dolan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
        jim-- looking around to see if i have your ground address, and no, i don't ......can you please send?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006

          A message from Frank below,

          Please feel free to bring whatever you want and let me know if you plan to come. That way I can make sure no one goes without eating.

          BYOB

          Thanks Frank

           4009 Andrew Ave Denton TX 76210

             I am the 3rd house from the end of Andrew on your left.

          940-323-8629