In Heavy Rotation

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 8:00 AM
        In heavy rotation this past month at Jim's. Thanks to the mini-meetings (and the big ones) new music keeps coming my way.
      On CD:
      Sky Dancing, Nada Masala Vol.1
      The Warm Chill, TJ Rehmi
      Knowoneness, Electric Skychurch
      Once in A Blue Moon, Nanci Griffith
      The Legend Of Johnny Cash, Johnny Cash

      On Vinyl: O Som Brasileiro De Sarah Vaughn, Sarah Vaughn
      My Baby Don't Tolerate, Lyle Lovett
      Aerial, Kate Bush
      Elvis At Sun, Elvis Presley
      In Between dreams, Jack Johnson

              .
      Ò¿Ò   jim...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006

        In heavy rotation on the main system this month. Music by...

        Hans Theesink( Several Albums )

        Jam & Spoon ( Several Albums )

        B tribe  ( Album )  5

        Katie Melua ( Album ) Piece By Piece on sale at Best Buy this week for $7.99!

        Elly Ameling  ( Several Albums ) classical/opera

        Julian Bream and/or John Williams acoustic guitar magic