Houston Audio Society - April 1st

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 1:45 PM
      Dallas Audio Club members are invited to join us for this meeting:

      The next Houston Audio Society meeting will be on Saturday, April
      1st, at my house in West Houston. Our guest presenter will be Dave
      Stanard, President, Silver Circle Audio. Dave will discuss the
      Silver Circle Audio philosophy and demonstrate his company's 300B
      single ended triode monoblock amplifiers, cables, and power
      conditioner. The Siver Circle Audio web site is at
      http://www.silvercircleaudio.com/

      We also plan to hear some HAS members' single ended triode (SET)
      amplifiers ranging in power from two to forty watts, including
      models from such diverse companies as Bottlehead Corporation, Audio
      Mirror, Cary Audio Design, Manley Laboratories, Sonic Frontiers, and
      Dared Audio. All who own a SET amplifier are invited to bring it to
      the meeting.

      The meeting will start as usual at 10:00AM, and we plan to have beer
      and soft drinks, with pizza arriving about noon. Audiophiles who are
      not HAS members are especially welcome at our meetings - RSVP not
      necessary - just come and join us. More information about the
      Houston Audio Society at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/houstonaudio/