Re: Inexpensive Tube Amp Options for J.

  • russman_dac
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 14, 2006
      That little Radii is SICK, one of the best buys I've ever made in
      audio. If you do talk to Franz (the tuner guy), he'll take good care
      of you - I love doing business with him.

      I'll see what I can dig up that's affordable pre-meet.

      Welcome!

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • russman_dac
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 15, 2006
        Ok, on the affordable side, I have a pair of ASL Wave 20 monoblocks.
        Push pull 6L6, 20-22 watts. One 12AX7 front end driver, solid state
        rectification. Asking $275 for the pair.

        Cheers,
        Russ
      • Fred Thompson

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006