Re: Great Plains Audio Fest

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hi Fred,

         See what happens when the Dallas Audio Club mixes with the Houston Audio Society? Thanks so much for taking control of so many audio projects! With your input, Texas audio just keeps growing and growing...  Last year, Bob Spence and I split the cost of a room at the hotel next door. The Courtyard by Marriott? I forget but much cheaper and only a one minute walk between hotels.

         I'm having a few T-shirts made for the Dallas Audio Club. Hope you like the design. I'll post a photo when they are finished. I'm wearing mine to Tulsa. I figured in one each for you and Linda, if you wish. If not, I'll give them to someone else. They cost only a touch over $10. The first 12 I paid for. If others are interested, I'll make more for $10 each per person but the minimum order is 12 shirts. I'm going to ask Wayne to "fix" that back to Dallas Audio Club if you don't mind.  Ò¿Ò    jim...