Latest Speaker Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      It's the 3 Pi Theater speakers I had been using upstairs with the 3
      watt Bottlehead Paramours, with the enclosure remodeled into an art
      deco style and an Eminence Beta 8" midrange in a 0.5 cu ft sealed
      enclosure atop the main cabinet. They don't have the resolution
      of "high end" speakers, but they're very efficient (98dB) with a nice
      laid back non fatiguing presentation. A very good option for flea
      power SET amps, and they will play REALLY LOUD and clear with the 40
      watt Audio Mirror 6C33C SET monoblocks.

      http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/132721/2/54114152

      So many speakers; so little time.