Free Vinyl at tomorrow's meeting.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19 7:20 AM
      Greeting DAC members. Dennis Boyle of Chimera Labs gave me a lot of vinyl to be donated to the club and I will have it at tomorrow's meeting. Some in good condition, some not. And that's not all. I pulled a lot to listen to and what I don't wish to keep will be at the next meeting this year for the taking. Hope to see everyone tomorrow. Ò¿Ò jim... > >