Any interest in Klipsch KHorns at 21 Jan meeting ?

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006
      I've been debating this with a KHorn-owning buddy, but we need to see
      if there might be any interest first. The Living room dimensions would
      seem perfectly sized for KHorns but the required "energy expenditure"
      to bring them over and set them up is non-trivial. I'm not a horn fan
      but maybe a combination of horns/tubes might change my mind (hint).

      thx

      Oscar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006

        I'll bring tube mps and speakers. We can swap oput speakers, We can also listen to other tubeamps if someone brings them. jim...