Re: Next official meeting is January 21, 2006

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hi Jim, I forgot and I guess Fred forgot. The good news is he will try and be at the meeting in Ft.Worth. FRED? He can give it to me and I will have for you the next week. If Fred makes it. Sorry. I do believe I have good 5881's. jim...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
        Looks like Jim and I are both displaying the 2nd symptom of
        advancing old age. I definitely plan to be at the Jan 21's meeting
        with the amp in my car (unless I forget to bring the car).

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "jim@f..." <jim@f...> wrote:

        > Hi Jim, I forgot and I guess Fred forgot. The good news is he will
        try and be at the meeting in Ft.Worth. FRED? He can give it to me
        and I will have for you the next week. If Fred makes it. Sorry. I do
        believe I have good 5881's. jim...

        > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dolan"
        <james.dolan@m...> wrote:

        > > hi, jim. i know you won't forget this, but just sending a
        reminder that we agreed you would pick up fred's yarland el84 amp
        for me this weekend. i'll give ya a call early next week to come out
        and pick up. re: the meet in ft. worth. probably will come, but i'm
        working through the middle of the day next saturday, so it will be
        in the back half of the afternoon and also put me out of whatever
        car pool plans might be made. also, i wonder if you might have any
        good sets of 6L6/5881 tubes so i can finally get these scott's up
        and running, i just haven't gotten off the dime about ordering new
        from the internet....

        > > as always, thanx
        > >
        > > jd

        Service.

      • Jim Dolan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2006
          fred, jim r., still looking iffy about coming over to ft. worth on satty.  scheduled to work through the middle of the day, and that puts a big hicky right in the middle of things.  if i don't come, i'll get hold of jim to pick up the amp next week.  thanx for getting back to me on this, fred.  and thanx for your help, jim.  will let you know.

          fred, you need another reminder email later in the week?