RE: [dallasaudioclub] Apogee Duetta II speakers for sell

  • Dennis Boyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006

      Jim,

      In my opinion, Apogees as well as many other ribbon and electrostatic speakers are a bit like keeping a mistress. It can be exciting but requires a lot of care and are high maintenance. Now that I think about it, probably not much Wife Acceptance Factor either.

      If you are looking for an affair, I have some original Infinity Servostatic 1As sitting here gathering dust. Even have extra RTR and Midrange Panels…..the Haagen-Dazs of electrostatics….when they work they are Magic.

      Dennis Boyle

      Chimera Laboratories

      Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/

      Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html