Apogee Duetta II speakers for sell

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006

      A pair of Apogees are on eBay tonight and could travel safely to Dallas in a week or two if someone has the money and desire for them. Please read the ad carefully. jim...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5853486424

    • Dennis Boyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006

        Jim,

        In my opinion, Apogees as well as many other ribbon and electrostatic speakers are a bit like keeping a mistress. It can be exciting but requires a lot of care and are high maintenance. Now that I think about it, probably not much Wife Acceptance Factor either.

        If you are looking for an affair, I have some original Infinity Servostatic 1As sitting here gathering dust. Even have extra RTR and Midrange Panels…..the Haagen-Dazs of electrostatics….when they work they are Magic.

        Dennis Boyle

        Chimera Laboratories

        Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/

        Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html