I'm closing the repair shop for a while

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Hello Fellow Audio Nuts!

        This is a short letter to let all know that I'm shutting down the shop as far as any future audio mods, repair work and all other audio related favors and work. How long this little vacation will last, I don't know. But I seriously need the mental health break. The house and garage is beyond full and I've been procrastinating like never before. I'm so far behind on promised work, it's a miracle I haven't been shot or sued! My main problem is, just like that good ol' girl Sally, I just can't say no when someone asks for help. So please don't ask. And thanks to everyone for everything in the past. Those who still have work needed done that is in my garage, can rest assured that noting else will be coming in to be piled on top of yours. That's one reason for this posting. To set it in print and in my mind. Those projects "out there" include folk's gear from Nevada to Michigan to New York to Tennessee to.... well you see what I mean. Thanks and sorry for all delays.
       Ò¿Ò     jim...